Watch, listen, practice, learn with Lynda!
Build your technology, creative & business skills
- watch online videos & learn from experts
- learn on the go and at your own pace
- access from your computer, tablet or mobile device
lynda.com training available for Riverina staff includes
- 3390+ courses covering a range of software & topics
- courses for all levels of learners ... beginner, intermediate and advanced
- on and off campus access on the web
Watch the video - How to use lynda.com
How does it work at Riverina Institute?
The 10 Lynda licences available for staff training at Riverina Institute are funded by Capability Development
Each licence is available to staff for a 2 week loan
Get a Lynda licence
Step 1 submit a CD2 via the Intranet
Step 2 once your CD2 has been processed your details will be forwarded to Robyn Collins the lynda.com administrator
Step 3 Robyn will set up your licence and contact you by email with the login instructions for lynda.com
Step 4 you follow the emailed instructions to activate your lynda.com access with a username and password you choose
Watch the video - Welcome from Lynda Weinman
Lynda Weiman is the cofounder of lynda.com
Watch her welcome video
"Keep your skills current ...
as technology changes"